About Alkerden South
Spanning four hectares, Parcel 1 in Alkerden South at Ebbsfleet Garden City will encompass circa 230 characterful new homes in a landscaped setting. The neighbourhoods will be connected by footpaths and cycleways to promote a greener lifestyle and will overlook the lake to the south.
The Parcel 1 site has outline planning permission and is situated within the larger mixed-use development at Eastern Quarry. A reserved matters planning application is due to be submitted in Spring 2021 following a public engagement period.
Ebbsfleet Garden City is a landmark project set to deliver up to 15,000 new homes in modern neighbourhoods. Benefiting from excellent road and rail connectivity, the site is a great place to do business and will support economic growth in the local area.
- The site is located in Alkerden South, Eastern Quarry.
- It is 4 hectares in size (redline).
- It is currently undeveloped.
- The proposals will take advantage of views over the lake to the south.
- The site slopes to the south.
- Significant earthworks are required to prepare the site for development.