About Alkerden South
Measuring 0.84 hectares, Parcel 8 in Alkerden South at Ebbsfleet Garden City will encompass three apartment buildings, delivering circa 160 new homes in a highly sustainable location. The buildings have been sited to ensure the spaces in between the blocks offer meaningful amenity spaces and benefit from views south to the cliffs.
The Parcel 8 site has outline planning permission and is situated within the larger mixed-use development at Eastern Quarry. A reserved matters planning application is due to be submitted in late Autumn 2023 following a public engagement period.
Ebbsfleet Garden City is a landmark project set to deliver up to 15,000 new homes in modern neighbourhoods. Benefiting from excellent road and rail connectivity, the site is a great place to do business and will support economic growth in the local area.
- The site is located in Alkerden South, Eastern Quarry.
- It is 0.84 hectares in size.
- It is currently undeveloped.
- The site is located within the centre of Alkerden Village, directly adjoining Fastrack and within close proximity to a host of amenities and services.
- Site preparation works have already been completed, with the site consisting of a level platform.